Saving for college is one way a parent can make their child’s future a success. A Prepaid Plan is like the 401k of college savings – a smart, tax-advantaged way to save for their future tuition costs.
Florida Prepaid is the largest and longest-running prepaid college program in the nation, with more than 1.8 million plans sold to date. Half a million students have already attended college using their Prepaid Plans. In 2020, even amid the pandemic, families purchased more than 50,000 plans.
Florida Prepaid offers five plans, starting at $45 a month for a newborn
- 4-Year University Plan, starting at $180.51 a month
- 1-Year University Plan, starting at $45.16 a month
- 2 + 2 Florida Plan, starting at $144.81 a month
- 4-Year Florida College Plan, starting at $115.9 a month
- 2-Year Florida College Plan. starting at $53.7 a month
Open Enrollment for college savings with Florida Prepaid is now open, through April 30, 2021. Learn more by clicking here. Plus, save $50 on the enrollment fee, during February only, with Promo Code: LAKE2021